2009年1月18日日曜日

Blog Questionnaire

・ Do you search the Internet in English?
All my friends searched the Internet in English.
・ What is the most difficult thing for you when making a blog?
2 persons answered. To getting information
2 persons answered. To write
1 person answered. To leave comments
・ How many comments do you usually leave on your friend’s blogs each week?
4 persons answered. About two comments
1 person answered. Sometimes I leave one comments
・ How many comments do you have on your blog?
All my friends have comment one to three.
・ What kind of comments?
They are feelings and praises, but there are not criticisms.
・ How do you feel when you get comments?
Everyone feel pleasure.
・ What is blog for you?
A hobby or a keeping myself
・ Did you enjoy making a blog?
All my friends answered I enjoyed making a blog.

0 件のコメント: