2008年10月16日木曜日

Japanese funny Autumn festival

I searched the autumn festival that is held in Tokyo. It is called “daradara festival". The resource is based on term of festival. It is 11 days, so this festival called “daradar festival”. No other festival is longer than this festival in Japan. When I searched it I was very surprised and interested in it. I will introduce this festival. It always held from September 11 to 21. However, common people can not go after 15 and only Saturday and Sunday. If you want to go this festival, you go Saturday and Sunday. Daradara festival has other name. It name ginger festival. Ginger has a good medical effect. It sell ginger at market during this festival held. Many people come festival from around Japan. On the street play old street performance, so some people look forward to watch this performance. The person who play old street performance wear old cloth, for example, like a Japanese say Hakama. It can not watch our usually life. It is very precious experience for us to watch Hakama. I want to go this festival and watch old street performance. I think that this festival is so interesting and have a good name. I recommend this festival.

0 件のコメント: